Oct. 9, 2018 - June 9, 2019
Think you might be interested in being an Intern at Mb?
At Mountainbrook, we believe in equipping the next generation of leaders.
It’s about the development and deployment of a new generation of leaders. It’s about training and sending young leaders all around the world. It’s about what happens when information and application come together and create transformation.
Our Internship program tries to combine biblical teaching, leadership development, personal disciplines, and significant opportunities to exercise your gifts & calling in the context of the local church.
This program will be both classroom learning, individual time and development from our Senior Leadership Team, as well as time for on-the-job ministry training in your area of influence.
The Ideal Mb Intern should:
- Have a ongoing, authentic, personal relationship with Jesus.
- Be between 18 and 25 years old
- Consider Mountainbrook their “home” or “home-away-from-home” church.
- Commit to attending Intern “classroom” sessions on Tuesday mornings from 9-11 a.m.
- Commit to serving at Mountainbrook on Sunday mornings from 7:30am-12:30pm
- Commit to serving in their area of ministry 8 hours per week- (Sunday’s and Tuesday’s not included.)
- Commit to engaging in all scheduled intern activities- reading material, participating in discussion, attending any trips etc.
- Have their own laptop computer
- Have their own reliable transportation to and from all internship functions, including Sunday mornings.
- Commit to living a Godly lifestyle as described in 1 Timothy 3:2-13.
- Pay a $200 registration fee by Oct. 8, 2018. (All resources including books, articles, conference tickets, and camp expenses will be covered by your registration)